Product Manager - Insurance
Airfox is looking for an experienced Product Manager to join our growing product team in São Paulo and lead our Insurance Feature Squad. Working under the Chief Product Officer, you’ll act as the product owner for features developed-- all for our Android and (soon) iOS applications. You will work closely with Project Managers, key stakeholders, and executives to manage timelines, define requirements, and manage internal and external engineering resources in an agile development process. We have partnered with Zurich Insurance so a previous background in insurance is a plus but not required.
- Act as the Product Owner for the Insurance Squad, owning end-to-end delivery of the product. You'll be tasked with tracking relevant metrics and gathering constant user feedback, optimizing and improving current features as well as prioritizing new ones.
- Act as the Product representative in conversations with our insurance partners, working closely with Project Sponsors, Product Managers, and Project Managers to scope new initiatives, communicate timelines, set expectations, perform formal change management processes, and triage incidents and bugs.
- Track customer satisfaction and competitors research, acting as mini-CEOs of their project by having a holistic view of the market both from engineering and business side.
- Execute agile methodologies (including UX design sprints) in order to quickly and efficiently adapt features and react to customer feedback and usage metrics.
- Coordinate with tech leads, engineers, UX designer, UI designers, QA Engineers, and Customer Experience Associates to release new or improved functionality.
- Fluent in Portuguese and English
- At least 3 years of relevant work experience
- Data science exposure, preferably SQL
- Very strong organizational and communication skills
- A self-starter, needing little to no guidance to own a new project
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment with constantly changing priorities (this really happens)
- Extremely organized and detail-oriented. No email is lost or deadline is missed.
- A team superstar, working seamlessly with others and diffusing heated situations
- Able to create technical, detailed, well-written documentation for both engineering and business
- Eager to communicate projects clearly and effectively to all interested parties
- Mobile app development experience
- Insurance background
The following are also nice-to-have’s:
- Competitive compensation package based on experience
- Convenient São Paulo office location, at the WeWork in Pinheiros
- Travel opportunities to Headquarters in Boston, USA
- Great company culture with an open door leadership and a focus on personal growth