User Success Manager
Airfox’s mission is to empower millions of underbanked users in Brazil to take control of their wealth with digital financial products and services. We’ve developed an Android (and soon iOS) application to provide users with a no-hassle, free bank account that provides them with ease-of-access to their digital balance. We have also partnered with Via Varejo (BVMF: VVAR3), one of the largest retailers in Brazil, to create a bundle of retail features and in-store financing solutions for our users. Airfox has offices in Boston and São Paulo.
About our User Success team:
The User Success team is an integral part of Airfox’s operations and is based in Sao Paulo and Boston. Our team is customer-obsessed and extremely passionate about our product, managing the communications between users and the rest of the business. In this role, you’ll work within feature squads to fix bugs and issues, communicate user feedback and metrics across all key stakeholders, and represent the customer at every turn of the product development. You will be expected to work independently and as part of cross-functional teams, making sure that all user problems get solved no matter what.
You will analyze our user experience and highest impacting situations through deep dives on contact reasons, user contacts and touchpoints to see main areas of opportunity to leverage user value in the App. Then, it is expected to be created routines for this kind of activity, and also a team to leverage and scale as we grow. This team and this role will both interact with product to help prioritize and track improvements, fixes and new features. This will require that you work closely with User success team, Product team and our customer support BPO in Brazil. This role will be based in Airfox’s Sao Paulo office and report directly to Felipe Cine, Director of User Success.
- Create structures and routines to analyze main areas of opportunity to increase user experience and perceived value, working closely to success, product and customer support.
- Structure Voice of Customer activity and validate this with internal teams at Airfox.
- Work closely on managing and tracking issue resolution, bugs fixes, and assure product features are combined with what our users see value in.
- Hire and develop an internal team to scale this kind of activity.
- Report to the company on what the main opportunity are, through conclusive data and make recommendations.
- Work with our outsourced support partner (but not limited to) to build and maintain excellence standards in the output that comes from customer support activity.
- BA/BS degree required from a top-tier academic institution and demonstrated academic excellence
- 3+ years of experience in customer support management functions
- Analytics background specific to customer support
- Desired experience working with user experience mapping
- Ability to handle fast growth and change
- Competitive salary
- Flexible work schedule and ability to occasionally work from home
- Convenient location (two blocks from Pinheiros Station)
- Game Lounge (ping pong, etc)
- Parking, Bike Storage & showers
- Brainstorming Room, Wellness Room
- Dog Friendly office
- Refreshing Fruit Water, and Suplicy Coffee