Customer Experience Associate
Airfox’s mission is to empower millions of underbanked users in Brazil to take control of their wealth with digital financial products and services. We’ve developed an Android (and soon iOS) application to provide users with a no-hassle, free bank account that provides them with ease-of-access to their digital balance. We have also partnered with Via Varejo (BVMF: VVAR3), one of the largest retailers in Brazil, to create a bundle of retail features and in-store financing solutions for our users. Airfox has offices in Boston and São Paulo.
About User Success Team
Airfox is looking for a passionate, tech-savvy, and friendly team member to join our rapidly growing Customer Experience team. Our team is customer-obsessed and extremely passionate about our product, managing the communications between users and the rest of the business. In this role, you’ll work within feature squads to fix bugs and issues, communicate user feedback and metrics across all key stakeholders, and represent the customer at every turn of the product development. You will be expected to work independently and as part of cross-functional teams, making sure that all user problems get solved no matter what. So, if you enjoy interacting with customers, being part of a startup’s product development, and can speak Portuguese fluently - Airfox may be the right place for you!
- Build and maintain strong customer relationships, which include: increasing adoption, and ensuring satisfaction
- Participate in feature squads as the customer voice
- Assist in creating all necessary documentation: feature improvement, bug detailing, brand guidelines
- Identify and implement customer service best practices into processes
- Educate existing customers on the product and upcoming new features
- Proactively monitor customer success and create processes to optimize their success
- Manage communication of incoming bugs, feature requests, and customer feedback to internal stakeholders
- We cherish individuals who are: authentic, adaptable, audacious, analytical, and above all, altruistic
- Fluency in Brazilian Portuguese and English (both required)
- Bachelor’s degree and/or experience in a related field
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- A self-starter attitude and ability to work independently
- Organization skills and ability to be detail-oriented
- Strong problem-solving skills
- The ability to “run with the ball” and comfort working in a fast-paced, ever-changing startup environment.
- 70% healthcare coverage - Dental, Medical
- Competitive salary
- Flexible work schedule and ability to occasionally work from home
- Kitchen snacks, Bevi water, Nespresso, etc.
- Convenient Downtown location (two blocks from South Station)
- Great company culture with an open door leadership and a focus on personal growth